Owner: Javad Hamze, MBA
Authorized signatory: Hamid Hamzeh
Court of First Instance: Amtsgericht Kiel
Registration number: HRA 8689 KI
Finance office: Bad Segeberg
Tax number: 11/076/04895
VAT identification number in accordance with § 27a of the German Turnover Tax Law: DE 232606553
Responsible for contents according to § 6 MDStV: Hamid Hamzeh
Despite careful control of the contents, we can not assume any liability for the content of external links. The content of linked pages is the sole responsibility of their operators.
© 2015 LEWO e.K. – All rights reserved. Any duplication or dissemination in any medium, in whole or in part, requires written consent.
- Collection and storage of personal data as well as nature and purpose and their use:
If you are a supplier, customer or contractual partner of LEWO e.K., we collect the following information:
- Title, first name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number (landline and / or mobile) and any other contacts of your company
- Address, tax number, VAT number and commercial documents (business registration, certificate of incorporation, confirmation of VAT registration number, etc.) of your company
- Bank details and sales data of your company
- Information such as delivery conditions, terms of payment, service addresses, which are necessary for the execution of the respective business relationship
The collection of this data is necessary,
- to identify you as our contract partner;
- to provide you with appropriate advice and to be able to fulfil the existing business relationship;
- for correspondence with you and invoicing;
- to settle possible liability claims and assert any claims against you;The data processing is based on your request and is in accordance with Chapter 2 Art. 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 letter b) GDPR for the stated purposes, for the appropriate processing and bilateral fulfillment of obligations arising from the business relationship. We process the data we receive from you or from publicly available directories (for example, commercial registers) as part of our business relationship.
The personal data collected by us for business relations will be stored until the end of the statutory retention period and thereafter deleted, unless we are under Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter c GDPR and are obliged to store for a longer period of time due to tax and commercial storage and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO).
- Disclosure of personal data to third parties / creditworthiness information
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. A transfer to a country outside the EU does not take place. In so far, as this is required by Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter b) and letter f) GDPR is required for the fulfillment of the business relationship with you, your personal data will be passed on to third parties. This includes in particular the following passages:
- in the context of financial accounting to the commissioned tax consultant;
- to debt collection service providers and lawyers to collect claims and enforce claims in court, as well as commercial credit insurance and credit rating for the drawing of credit lines;
- to freight forwarders and logistics service providers to fulfil existing delivery obligations;
- to credit institutions and payment service providers for the settlement and settlement of payments;
- public authorities in justified cases, e.g. tax authorities;
- IT service providers to maintain our IT infrastructure and data protection.
The transferred data may be used by the third party exclusively for the stated purposes.
- Affected rights
You have the right:
• according to Art. 7 paragraph 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a complaint right, the origin of their data, if they were not collected from us;• in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
• in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required, as well as the tax and commercial law storage and documentation obligations do not preclude;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person in charge;
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
- Right to object
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lettter f) GDPR are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right to object, an e-mail email@example.com, a letter or a fax is sufficient.